What can I say? It's my love affair!
Entertaining, for the most part, costs money, requires time and calls for planning. It takes more effort than staying home alone and not inviting others over. But you might not have many friends that way. Bringing people together doesn't have to be a big, and complicated affair. I love hosting small dinner parties, but there are many other ways that you can entertain. Here are a few of my favourite ones;
- Inviting people over for desserts and coffee (or tea)
- Potluck Dinners (every one brings a dish)
- Celebrating someone's special occasion ( new job, a promotion, new home, ect. )
- Game night ( playing board games, charades, pool, ect. )
- Christmas Party
- Birthday Parties
- Showers (bridal, wedding, baby )
- Barbeques in the backyard (or patio) or at the park .