Easy Lemon Cake

Hello again,

I haven't posted in a while...No, I didn't stop cooking... (in case you were wondering) I just didn't do so much of it. My life has been very busy as I find more things that I have to do all the time. I'm sure many of you can relate... Seems there is never enough time to do all that we want to do in a day, is there? That's why we all need simple, easy and FAST recipes. Let's be realistic! Cooking takes time and energy but if you like doing it or you just love your family to pieces, you are going to have to spend some time in the kitchen. So here it is a fast dessert recipe, an easy-breezy lemon cake. Can you do me a HUGE favor? If you do like it, just drop me a comment in the box bellow the recipe and let me know. Thank you so much!!


















Here is the recipe for my Easy Lemon Cake

Ingredients:
1 Box of Lemon cake Mix
3 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup milk
3/4 cup water

Filling and Topping:
1-250 ml (about 8-9 once jar) of lemon curd (or lemon pie filling)
1-1L Container of Cool whip, thawed
lemon rind, optional


Empty the content of the lemon cake mix into an electric mixer bowl.

Add eggs, oil, milk and water. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, than on high speed  for 2 minutes, or until batter is smooth.

Pour into a greased 9 inch by 13 inch pan and bake in preheated oven at 350 F for about 30 minutes or until cake is done.

Let cool in the pan. Remove cake from pan onto a board and cut it in two, horizontally. Place the bottom layer back into the pan. Spread the curd on the bottom layer and cover with the top cake layer.
Spoon  cool whip on top of the cake and sprinkle the lemon rind on top. 

Cut into squares and enjoy!

NOTE: You can also leave the whole cake in the pan and spread the lemon curd on top of cake, than spoon the cool whip right on top of lemon curd.

Enjoy!

Leia

PS. Follow me and get instant access to all my recipes.







Comments