March 05, 2012
Basic Silverware Holder
My daughter had a bunch of people over for dinner a few weeks ago and she sat out her silverware using napkin pockets like this one. I thought it was a wonderful and easy idea to follow…
1. Lay the napkin down on the table, with the open sides facing up.
2. Fold top layer of the napkin, halfway down.
3. Flip napkin over. Fold the napkin about 1/3, from right to left toward the center.
4. Fold napkin from left to right over the fist fold. Press down.
5. Flip napkin over carefully, press it down and insert your silverware in the pocket.
Leia’s Culinary Treasures