February 24, 2012
Silverware Napkin Fold
Hosting a potluck lunch or a buffet dinner? Keep it simple and organized with this easy, classic silverware napkin folds.
1. Lay the napkin face-down on the table.
2. Fold the napkin in half, from right to left.
3. Fold the napkin again, from right to left, into quarter.
4. Straighten napkin by turning it so the open corner is facing away and to the left. Take the top corner and fold it half way and press it down.
5. Now turn the napkin over, from right to left…. so that the open corner is now facing away and to the right.
6. Now, fold the right-side, (all the layers) back about 1/3 of the way and press it down.
7. Fold the left-side (all the layers) back also about 1/3 of the way, over the first fold, and tuck the corner into the little pocket.
8. Flip napkin over, press it down and insert your silver ware.
TIP: This fold works well on dinner size paper napkins also.
Leia’s Culinary Treasures