Cranberry, Walnuts and Goat Cheese Salad

Do you think that eating healthy requires a  lot of money and time? This recipe might change your mind.

I had this salad while eating out, on my recent travels, ( we don't  go out much to restaurants to eat when at home) and I really enjoyed it.  Now if you have read my blog before, you might already know that I do like to analize the food that I'm eating , specially if I like it. That was  no exception in the case of this salad that I had and really liked.  I thought, why not make it at home too...and so, another recipe comes to be. 

This salad it's amzingly simple to make inspite of its "sofisticated appearance"...Use a mix of baby greens, like, baby spinach, red leaf,  radichio, and dandelion leaves, that not only add a nice texture and color to your salad but are also very good for you. The tanginess of the vinagrette pulls all the flavours harmoniously together. 




Cranberry, Walnuts and Goat Cheese Salad


Ingredients:
2 cups Organic Spring mix greens
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup walnut pieces, toasted, optional 
2 tbsp raspberry vinaigrette
2 ounces crumbled  goat cheese

Place greens,  cranberries,  and walnuts. in a medium size bowl. Drizle  vinaigrette on top and toss to mix together. 

Place in an individual serving bowl. Top with crumbled goat cheese. Enjoy!


 Serves: 1


TIP: Goat cheese can be replaced with crumbled feta.


Comments