Cappuccino

My Homemade Cappuccino


I love to indulge myself with a cup of homemade cappuccino. And best of all I don’t even have to leave my home to get it, not to mention, it costs a fraction of the price you would paid at any coffee shop.

                                                      
Espresso
½ cup of finely ground espresso                 
1 ½ cup of cold water

Place ground coffee in the filter of a drip coffee maker. Add water; brew according to manufacturer instructions.

Cappuccino
½ cup of milk
1/3 cup of hot brewed espresso

Heat the milk until milk is hot and round bubbles form around the edge. Wisk hot milk until foam starts to form. Remove to a small cup as it forms. Continue whisking until foam measures 1/3 of cup; Set aside. Pour espresso into a mug; pour in remaining hot milk. Spoon foam over top. Sprinkle with cinnamon; Serve immediately.

Tip:Make sure you start with a clean pot and always use cold water.



Comments

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments. Leave me one in the box bellow.Cheers!.